Coombes UK is a leading Arboriculture and Forestry Contractor, with well over a decade of experience and expertise in the forestry sector. We have forged a strong industry reputation and we believe we have an unrivalled skill set and peerless knowledge of forestry work at all levels.
We also play a key role within the Rail industry, providing a whole manner of off-track solutions, and minor civils works, in partnership with Network Rail and other major contractors.
Coombes has seen recent significant growth and we currently have some exciting projects underway in woodland management, timber harvesting, rail and civils works across the country. We are seeking skilled and experienced colleagues in a range of disciplines to support our growth and help us provide a service that is second to none.
Coombes is a family-run SME, where we value integrity, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and working together as one team to give our clients the best possible service. If this sounds like you, please reach out to us – we’d love to hear from you.
Coombes requires an experienced Accounts Assistant to support our busy head office on a part-time, permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include:
• Project-specific cost monitoring, maintaining relevant spreadsheet/s, reporting to the Commercial Manager as required.
• Preparing and sending financial reports.
• Maintaining the Purchase Order system, following up on and resolving discrepancies.
• Reconciling invoices with sub-contractor shifts.
• Assist the Accounts team in all aspects of book-keeping.
• Allocating payments and receipts.
• Maintaining the asset register, following up on and resolving any discrepancies.
• Maintain and update detailed excel spreadsheets.
• Data entry tasks.
The ideal candidate will have recent book-keeping and credit control experience, have excellent attention to detail and be highly adept in MS Excel.
For a full role profile, please contact the HR Manager on 01730 231761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this opportunity, please forward your CV and a covering letter/email by 9am on 23rd June 2021 to email@example.com or to our HR Manager at Coombes UK, Unit 6 New Farm Buildings, Winchester Road, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 3PB.